Sunday was National Tequila day so I decided to make margaritas! I know I have blogged mango margaritas before but these were different and pretty easy! This recipe can be any kind of margarita depending on what flavor sorbet you buy! I purchased sorbet from the brand Talenti at Marianos but any flavor and any brand will do!
This makes enough for about 4 margaritas. Out of all the appliances we do have we are still lacking a blender! Not even sure how that’s possible! So using the sorbet kind of created a frozen-ish effect.
- 1/2 pint Mango sorbet
- 3.5 oz of silver tequila
- 2.5 oz fresh lime juice
- 1.5 oz orange juice
- Optional: salt or chili powder for the brim of the glass
- Put mango sorbet, tequila, lime juice and orange juice in a shaker and shake vigorously for 60 seconds or until mixed together well.
- If salting the glass: wet the top of the edge of the glass with a lime. Dip glass in salt to brim edge of glass.
- Fill margarita glass with ice
- Pour mixture on top of ice.